Cathelco TON T40-T5021 abril, 2022
Evac U8021 abril, 2022
Cathelco TON T65
Cathelco TON T65Reverse osmosis desalinator
The T65 reverse osmosis desalinator has been developed for use on commercial vessels, military craft and offshore accommodation units as well as medium sized yachts.
Completely automatic, it has salinity testing and ‘dump’ features as standard, plus flow meters for monitoring input feed and product water generation.
It is robustly designed for reliability and to increase the operational life of the plant whilst maintaining maximum serviceability and aesthetics. The plant has a relatively small footprint and only requires a small service area which simplifies installation resulting in a compact all-in-one system.
The T65 also benefits from a digital controller where the operation and diagnostics of the plant are clearly displayed on one centralized screen. The HMI controller can be used locally on the plant or an additional HMI screen can be installed remotely for monitoring and operation.
- Larger surface area on pre-filtration.
- Larger pump – runs slower to reduce on seals.
- Larger membrane surface area – maintains output without drop off in production.
- High quality pipework and valves
- All components easily accessed for future serviceability
- Easy operation using an intelligent HMI controller.
- HMI controller for digital monitoring and operation.
- Stainless steel “modular” skid powder coated RAL 9010 or to spec.